We expect all students to maintain a high standard of appearance. Full school uniform should be worn at all times.
Jewellery is not permitted except for a wristwatch, and one pair of plain studs or sleepers in ears. No nail varnish or makeup is allowed. Haircuts must be neat and tidy with no extremes of style (no patterns or lines). Minimum cut length is a number 2.
Students who break these rules will be sanctioned.
- Black single-breasted blazer with the school badge (sewn on the left breast pocket) - to be purchased from school.
- Black V-neck jumper (optional).
- House tie - to be purchased from school.
- Black skirt or trousers, of formal convention cut in a plain material (no skinny fit), examples below.
- White plain school shirt (tucked into trousers or skirt).
- Sensible, flat formal black shoes (no trainers or trainer like shoes/boots), examples below.
- Black or white hijabs (worn appropriately).
- Head coverings which obscure the face are not permitted.
- Black or white taqiya/ topi (Muslim prayer hat).
- Black or white socks only.
Outside coat (no hoodies, tracksuit tops, and leather or denim jackets)
Loan uniform is available from the Community Outreach Office.
Aqua Uniforms have been supplying Slough and Eton with their PE Kit for over five years. They are now going to be supplying the PE Kit directly to parents online and in store. PE Kit cannot be purchased at the school
Please visit their website www.aquauniforms.co.uk or visit the store to place your order.
Ties and badges will continue to be sold at the School Reception at the following cost.
Every lesson students MUST have:
- Red and black polo shirt (with school logo)
- Long black socks (can be purchased from any local shop)
- Black joggers or shorts (with school logo)
- Black jumper (with school logo)
Sport/weather specific requirements:
- For certain sports students MUST also have studded boots (rugby or football example), gum shields (rugby or hockey) and shin pads (football and hockey).
- A plain black beanie hat & black gloves for cold weather is optional and can be purchased from any local shop (no logos).
- A plain black base layer for cold weather can also worn under a student's PE kit and can be purchased from any local shop.
Other important information:
- As outlined above, all students must have the correct PE kit for their lessons.
- Students without correct kit are expected to wear loan kit provided by the PE department.
- Students will not permitted to wear their school shoes to participate in PE lessons.
- Long hair must be ted back with a hair bobble.
- All jewellery must be removed for the duration of the PE lesson. Students wishing to get any piercings should do this at the beginning of the 6 week summer holidays so that jewellery can then be removed for all PE lessons.
- A parental note for non-participation in the lesson is required, however students will still be involved in the lesson by coaching or umpiring.
- Parents need to ensure all garments are clearly labeled with their child's name and tutor group.
- A PE jumper should not be worn as part of normal school uniform.