We expect all students to maintain a high standard of appearance. Full school uniform should be worn at all times.
Jewellery is not permitted except for a wristwatch, and one pair of plain studs or sleepers in ears. No nail varnish or makeup is allowed. Haircuts must be neat and tidy with no extremes of style (no patterns or lines). Minimum cut length is a number 2.
Students who break these rules will be sanctioned.
- Black single-breasted blazer with the school badge (sewn on the left breast pocket) - to be purchased from school.
- Black V-neck jumper (optional).
- House tie - to be purchased from school.
- Black skirt or trousers, of formal convention cut in a plain material (no skinny fit), examples below.
- White plain school shirt (tucked into trousers or skirt).
- Sensible, flat formal black shoes (no trainers or trainer like shoes/boots), examples below.
- Black or white hijabs (worn appropriately).
- Black or white taqiya/ topi (Muslim prayer hat).
- Black or white socks only.
Outside coat (no hoodies, tracksuit tops, and leather or denim jackets) Loan uniform is available from the Community Outreach Office.
Girls’ trousers should be black, of formal convention, cut in a plain material.
Girls' shoes should be flat formal black shoes (no trainers or trainer like shoes).
Boys' Shoes: Sensible flat formal black shoes (no trainers or trainer like shoes).
- PE Shirt with School Logo
- Trouser or Shorts with the School Logo
- Jumper with School Logo
- Black Socks
- Training shoes, football boots, shin pads, gum-shield as required
Please see the following link for full pricing details for the School PE Kit: School PE Kit