Slough and Eton Church of England Business and Enterprise College (academy) has 180 places available for new pupils applying to join Year 7.
Slough and Eton has a resource base for pupils with a Statement for speech, language and communication needs and one for pupils with a Statement for complex learning needs.
Admissions are processed through Slough Borough Council and the Secondary Admissions Guide. The relevant application form is automatically issued to Slough residents whose children attend Slough Borough Council schools and are due to transfer at the end of the academic year. If your child is not currently attending a Slough school but you would like to apply for a place at Slough and Eton please contact the Admissions Department at Slough Borough Council or view the booklet via the following link http://www.slough.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/school-admissions.aspx
An Open Evening was conducted on Thursday 3rd October 2013 4.30-7.30pm
The Headteacher will conduct tours at the school on Thursday mornings at 9.15am.
Pupils are expected to stay on into our 6th Form which offers a range of A Levels and vocational subjects to meet the needs of all students.
Admission to the 6th Form is through an application form available from the school and an interview with the Head of 6th Form.
Please contact the school for further information, we welcome applications from pupils who attend other schools.
Please click the following link below for the Admissions Form 2017
Please click the link below for the D of E Performance Tables
D of E Performance Tables
Sixth Form Admissions
We are currently accepting external applications for entry into Year 12 for September 2018. All candidates must please complete the application form and return it to email@example.com. All applications are subject to interview by the Head of Sixth Form or another senior member of staff. Interview is by invitation and dependent on a successful reference obtained from your current school. Please make sure that all sections are completed on the application form so as not to delay the procedure. Entry requirements for the various pathways and individual subjects are also enclosed in the application form.
Entry Requirements 2018
Sixth form application form for September 2018
All children who have a statement of special needs that names the school will be admitted. After this requirement is satisfied the following oversubscription criteria will apply with children being admitted by means of these criteria being applied in alphabetical order.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children. (See note 1).
- Feeder schools (Godolphin Junior, James Elliman Primary, Montem Primary and St Mary’s CofE Primary) and children who attend any school that is formally linked with Slough and Eton through the SEBMAT. A maximum of 36 places will be available to SEBMAT Schools. The remaining places will be offered to children in the following categories.
- Children who live in the catchment area of the school.
- Children who have an older brother or sister at the school when the applicant will enter. Children are considered as siblings if they have brothers or sisters including step, adopted or foster brothers and sisters living in the same family unit and attending the school at the time the child is due to enter.
- Children who have strong medical or social grounds for admission. The reasons must be fully supported in writing from a professional person involved in the case such as a doctor or social worker.
- Children whose families have applied on denominational grounds and can provide written evidence of a commitment to Christian worship.
- All other applicants.
If there are more applicants than places in any of the categories above, applicants living closest to the school will be given priority. Distance will be measured in a straight line from the front door of the child’s home address to the main entrance of the school.